At times, the village has been called Cocheltown, Reeseville, Glassley and Gaysville. The town received its present name in 1877 during the celebration of its centennial when one of the Welsh settlers proposed to name the village after the Berwyn Hills overlooking the Valley of the Dee River in Denbighshire, Wales.


Click to View
Condo/Town Homes
Multi-Family Homes
Vacant Land
Commercial Properties
Rental Properties


All Single Family Homes Below