170 GOLF HOUSE RD HAVERFORD, PA 19041
- 6 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 8788 sq.ft.
Haverford Township was founded by Welsh Quakers in 1681 on land purchased from William Penn. The settlers named their new home after Haverfordwest, Wales, UK. The township is home to many historic sites. The Grange Estate, entertained the Revolutionary War figures George Washington and General Lafayette.
Click to View
All Single Family Homes Below
Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. Data may not be reproduced or redistributed and may not be used for any purpose other than consumers’ personal, non-commercial use. Copyright