1600 HAGYS FORD RD #11-U NARBERTH, PA 19072
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 834 sq.ft.
Narberth is located on a parcel of land originally deeded to Edward Rees (which later became “Prees” and eventually “Price”), who arrived from Wales in 1682. A portion of this original tract became the 100-acre (0.40 km2) farm of Edward R. Price, who founded Elm as a Quaker-friendly town in 1881. The town name changed to Narberth in 1893, and Narberth was incorporated in 1895. In 1995, the borough celebrated its 100th birthday with a year-long celebration.
The Narbrook Park Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.
All Single Family Homes Below
Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. Data may not be reproduced or redistributed and may not be used for any purpose other than consumers’ personal, non-commercial use. Copyright