The community of Radnor was founded in 1686 at the Radnor Friends Meetinghouse, which was located on Conestoga Road, a bypass of Lancaster Avenue connecting Devon and Bryn Mawr. During the Revolutionary War, the meetinghouse was used as an outpost for General George Washington's Continental Army


View
Condo/Town Homes
Multi-Family Homes
Vacant Land
Commercial Properties
Rental Properties


All Single Family Homes Below

Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. Data may not be reproduced or redistributed and may not be used for any purpose other than consumers’ personal, non-commercial use. Copyright BRIGHT MLS – All Rights Reserved.